Saturday, September 1, 2007

Illuminati:Epilogue

"This sword forged from the rare,glowing mineral ore is almost completed!I shall be the greatest smith in history to forge such a magnificent sword!This glowing sword, I shall name it Illuminati."

Lightning flashed across the sky as dark clouds surrounded the smithy. The door flung opened inviting gusts of wind in as a shadow stood upon the open entryway of the smithy.

"Who are you!?Have you come to steal my ultimate creation? Be gone! My smithy does not welcome you."

Ignoring the words of the smith, the shadow closed in on the smith and before the smith knew what was happening, he laid on the floor motionless with his body in two parts.

"Finally,"hissed the shadow."The sword I have been looking for...Illuminati is now in my hands."

With the passing of the smith, the Illuminati was heard for a few years before its presence vanished and its owner found dead in the mists of Ravenwood, his corpse slowly consumed by the the native ravens found in the dark misty forest maze.

No comments: